Dual Rotary Blade Sharpener, Sharpens 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades
Don't throw away those old blades! Sharpen them!
Tri-Sharp 45mm Dual Rotary Blade Sharpener.
The dual Rotary Blade Sharpener Keeps You On The Cutting Edge.
Wonderful little tool extends the life of your cutting blades.
Hold the sharpening disk in one hand, position the blade directly onto abrasive ring and twist back and forth to remove small burrs and dull spots from the blade. Don't throw away those old blades! Sharpen them, and use them again and again! The Rotary Blade Sharpener is good for over a HUNDRED SHARPENINGS!
Directions on how to sharpen Rotary Cutter Blades, step by step!
1. Remove blade from rotary cutter, just as you would if you were going to replace the blade with a new one
2. Carefully place blade onto screw side of handle and join sides of handle together
3. Place blade directly on black abrasive disk
4. Turn blade just a few (2 or 3) complete rotations on black abrasive disk. Be sure to do this an equal number of turns on each side of blade to assure proper sharpening. When sharpening, rotate 1/2 turn, and then lift your thumb and fingers off of the tool and reposition your hand for the next 1/2 turn.This will help to evenly distribute the pressure placed on the blade and sharpener.
5. When you have finished sharpening your blade, remove it from the sharpener, and replace in your rotary cutter...it’s that easy!
The entire process, from start to finish,takes just a couple of minutes.
You have saved money...you have been environmentally friendly...and you are ready to cut with your Rotary Cutter again!
Experience has proven that Rotary Blades from all brands of Rotary Cutters can be sharpened 50 to 100 times!
Yes, AU Warranty for Parts only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scrap Dragon Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.