Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper 23m Roll
Notify me when back in stock
Wax paper is an essential item when die-cutting intricate designs. It allows cardstock cutouts to be removed easily and without damage. Die-cut the wax paper itself for a unique embellishment effect. Also great for using with paper punches.
Reynolds Cut-Rite Wax Paper allows die cut cardstock to be removed from even the most intricate cutting dies, easily and without damage. Simply place the Wax Paper between the die template and cardstock, and run through the die cutting machine.
This package contains a roll of wax paper 23m x 30.2cm.
Have you tried Stamping Candles, it's inexpensive and so easy!
1. Get your stamps that you want to transfer to your candle
2. You need tissue paper (the regular kind that you use for gift wrapping).
3. Using Stazon Ink stamp your images on the tissue paper and cut out the stamped images close to the graphic.
4. Cut a piece of Wax Paper to cover the stamped tissue paper.
4. Wrap the stamped image around the candle tightly with the Wax Paper on the outside and the tissue paper underneath.
5. Using a Heat Gun or hair dryer blow hot air over the Wax Paper that has the graphics under it.
6. Peel off the Wax Paper and you have a stamped candle that won't rub off.
Here's some tips:
The wax paper can be used over and over, just use a new spot each time
If you do not have the wax side of the paper towards the candle you will know right away because the tissue graphic will not stick to the candle
When the graphic is stuck to the candle you will know because you will no longer see the tissue paper edges through the waxed paper.
Do not heat for to long and melt your candle, you just want to melt the wax off the wax paper.
You can lift up the wax paper and check as often as you like, once you have started the heating process the graphic will not move.
You can colour the tissue paper before you melt it down, say if you want to colour in a flower
Use a garden glove on to hold the wax paper when heating as the heat from the hair dryer can get a little warm
Yes, AU Warranty for Parts only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scrap Dragon Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.